Been making these Oreo Truffles for years! It’s a quick and easy to make recipe that’s perfect for all occasions!
30 pieces of Oreos
225 grams of Cream Cheese
3 bars of Chocolate
1. Crush 24 pieces of Oreo and combine with Cream Cheese. Mix well.
2. Make bite size balls of Oreo and cream cheese mixture and freeze for 30 mins.
3. Melt 3 bars of chocolate in a bowl. (Microwave or melt in low flame).
4. Crush remaining 6 pieces of Oreos for topping.
5. After freezing, dip the Oreo balls into the melted chocolate and sprinkle with crushed Oreos.
6. Freeze for 30 mins or until firm then serve!
TIP: You may also use white chocolate for dipping!